Things I wrote:
- Advanced CodeIgniter Profiling With XHProf
- Installing Subversion 1.6.6 from source on Ubuntu 8.04
- Installing Railo 3 on Tomcat 6 via Apache 2 on Ubuntu 8.04
- Mobile Device Detection and Geotools for CodeIgniter
- Facebook Connect Library for ColdFusion
- Installing Ruby on Rails via Passenger on Ubuntu 8.04
Things I coded:
- Siftlinks for Google App Engine
Siftlinks is an application that extracts the tweets in your timeline that contain links and generate an RSS feed from them.
- Geotools for CodeIgniter
A CodeIgniter library doing geospatial calculations. Also available on GetSparks.
- Mobile Device Detection for CodeIgniter
A CodeIgniter library for detecting mobile devices. You can get it as a spark as well.
Facebook Connect Library for ColdFusion
A CFC for working with Facebook Connect. Facebook Connect has now been deprecated so i wouldn't recommended using this.
- Mobile Device Detection for ColdFusion
A CFC for detecting mobile devices.
Things I work(ed) on:
And it's constituent sites STV News, STV Sport, STV Entertainment, STV Local, STV Player and others.
ClearLets(PHP, CodeIgniter, MySql, fPDF)
Property portal featuring a backend propery management web application.
GotMojo(PHP, Magento, MySql, Paypal)
Ecommerce site running on Magento
Things I hack(ed) on:
- Siftlinks (PHP, CodeIgniter, MongoDB)
Web service that monitors a users home twitter timeline and extracts any tweets that have urls in them into an RSS feed.
Muxster(PHP, CodeIgniter, MySql)
A promotions platform for bands and musicians that uses their social media profiles to create an always updated website.
A 'radio' that plays songs from artists that are playing at whatever music festival you search for. Gets the information on the festival from Songkick and searches the Spotify catalogue for thats artists songs. Requires Spotify to be installed and running to work.
Gigoscope(PHP, MongoDB, Last.fm API)
A service that monitors a last.fm users favourite bands and alerts them (via RSS and email) whenever a gig is added in their area.
- IWantThis! (PHP, Laravel, MySQL)